Save 25% With Our Monthly Subscription
When you sign up for our weekly microgreens service and pay a month in advance you save 25% off our regular price.
- For only $60 per month you will receive a half flat (4 5” x 5” blocks) of live microgreens each week. That’s two full flats per month.
- Or you can opt for a half share for only $30 per month, you will receive a half flat, (4 5” x 5” blocks) of live microgreens every other week. That’s one full flat per month.
- That’s a $20 value each week for only $15.
- You pay for one month in advance, and you can cancel at any time.
- We will rotate the variety included each week. The flavors range from mild to spicy and something in between.
- As an introductory promotion, your first delivery will include a free block of microgreens.
- Once you sign up, your first order will be available at the beginning of the following month. If you refer a friend and they sign up with us, you will get one free block for referring them and their first delivery will also include a free block.
- During Market season you can pick up your microgreens at the Kalispell Farmers Market on Saturdays, the Whitefish Farmers Market on Tuesdays or at our location in Somers by appointment.
- During the non-farmers market season monthly subscriptions will still be available with pick up times and locations listed on the signup form.
Our living blocks are 5” × 5”-inch packs filled with vibrant microgreens.
Individual packs are small enough to set on a windowsill.
They will easily live for 1-2 weeks if cared for properly.
- Place on a sunny windowsill or on a kitchen counter that has medium to bright indoor lighting.
- Make sure the plants have darkness at night.
- Water lightly, from the bottom, each day to keep the growing medium moderately moist.
- Cut and use as you need.
Why Living Trays?
Our living trays are filled with various organic growing mediums bursting with vibrant microgreens. Living trays allow you to cut the greens right before you prepare them. This essentially allows you to eat living plants, full of life-giving nutrition. Green plants have long been known to provide the highest amount micronutrients – vitamins, minerals, and many other phytochemicals per calorie.
As a plant is cut and stored, vital micronutrients are lost with each passing hour and each passing day. Most greens that you purchase in the market are a minimum of 3-5 days old. Then you store them for a few more days in your refrigerator.
Living trays allow you to take advantage of the full benefits of these greens, without loss of nutrition. It’s feeding your body vital nutrients and vitality our bodies were designed to have.
Our greens get lots of light during the day and needed darkness at night. Just like humans need to rest, so do microgreens. It’s essential they also receive dark hours at night to metabolize and convert those carbohydrates into plant tissue. They deepen their roots, thicken their stems, and broaden their leaves. In other words, plants work hard by day, and grow strong by night.